In my website, you can easy to draw anything that you love. All of drawing guides are step by step drawings for beginners. So, before learning how to draw, let’s find out some interesting facts about fruits and berries below!
Interesting things about fruits and berries you may not know
1. Putting fresh grapes in the microwave will cause the explosion: It sounds harmless, but if you put grapes in the microwave, the risk of fire is quite high because grapes are a “non heat-resistant” fruit, so when you encounter high temperatures in the oven, it is easy to catch fire, causing a fire. Explosion is very dangerous.
2. Orange is not the most vitamin C fruit: Oranges are always known to be a fruit high in vitamin C, but they are not exclusive to this essential nutrient. At the top of the list are very familiar fruits such as guava, papaya, strawberry and yellow bell pepper. Nutrition experts recommend a daily intake of about 75 milligrams of vitamin C.
3. Tomatoes are the most famous fruit in the world: The French called tomatoes “the apple of love”, the Germans gave this fruit a very interesting name that is “the apple of heaven”. But at the time newly discovered tomatoes, people confuse it with black cherries (a very toxic fruit, if accidentally eaten, it may lose voice, breathing or convulsions). This fruit was only “whitewashed” until Thomas Jefferson, who also revolutionized the cuisine, tried to propagate the use and benefits of this fruit. Step by step, step by step, by 1824 tomatoes were cultivated and used regularly in daily meals.
4. Square Watermelon: Japanese farmers have devised ways to grow square watermelons to make it easier to store in the fridge and transport them far away. A square Japanese melon costs more than 2 million. To create this special square shape, when melon is 40 days old, people will press it into a transparent plastic mold and extremely careful care. From the idea of planting square watermelons, the Japanese have created new triangles, heart-shaped extremely special.
5. The most “hated” durian in the world: Durian fruit is considered to be the ugliest and smelling fruit in the world, and even in Asian countries, it is forbidden to bring it into a bus or hotel.
6. Pineapple was a fruit for the nobility: Pineapples were very expensive in the 1700s, so American rich peoples used to rent a pineapple and bring it around during a party to show off their wealth.
7. Avocado also needs “love”: Avocado is a very special tree. It cannot pollinate itself, but another avocado tree is needed to carry out the “pistil blooming” process. That is why a nomadic tribe in northern Mexico has symbolized avocado as a symbol of couple love.
How to draw fruits and berries with step by step drawings
“How to draw fruit” is not as difficult as what you are thinking, it is very easy to draw. With my collection of fruit drawings, you can easily draw your favorite fruits, such as bananas, apples, strawberries, cherries, oranges…