Interesting facts about peaches
- The peach is native to China, belongs to the type of nut. The cultivated peach varieties are divided into two types: “loose seed” and “sticky seed” and both have white or yellow fleshy flesh.
- Europeans and North Americans prefer the type with a yellowish flesh and a more sour taste, while in China, Japan and surrounding Asian countries, white peaches, less sour, are popular.
- The peach is the iconic fruit of South Carolina while the cherry blossoms are the peach flower of the state of Delaware. Even in China, peaches are believed to be the fruit eaten by fairies.
- Peaches contain a large amount of nutrients essential for the normal functioning of the body such as vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron, manganese, phosphorus, zinc and copper.
- With extremely rich nutritional ingredients, peaches have antioxidant properties, lower blood potassium, anti-inflammatory skin, prevention of dry eyes, constipation, hemorrhoids, stomach ulcers, even limiting the growth of cells. cancer cells.
- In addition to being eaten as a fruit dessert, peaches are soaked with sugar to make peach tea, used in cooking or preparing snacks for children.
Let’s learn how to draw a peach with easy peach drawing, now!
Easy to draw a peach with just 10 steps