Michael Jackson is very fastidious in clothes because he always wants to stand out. Michael Jackson’s clothes had many details that made people curious as to whether they were useful or meaningful. Before starting to learn how to draw the “King of Pop”, let’s find out some interesting facts about him.
6 interesting things about “King of Pop” Michael Jackson
- Michael Jackson often danced very hard and wholeheartedly for his repertoire. It is said that after every show, MJ’s waist got 1 inch smaller. Therefore, if you pay attention you can see that his costume will be smaller until the end of the show.
- The V-cut boots and a nail on the floor are the secret to helping Michael Jackson resist gravity to perform a 45 degree dance. However, in order to do this, the artist who performs the movement must also have muscle strength, and a lot of practice to be able to perform.
- Michael Jackson had vitiligo causing his skin to appear white. The white patches start from his hands, so he wants to cover it with gloves. But he thought wearing two gloves was too normal, so he usually wore only one.
- Michel Jackson just wanted his outfit to be different from everyone else. The bandage on the sleeve will make him more personal. He also likes making curious fans wonder what “the ribbon is there for?”
- One time, Michael Jackson’s manager found Jackson’s shoes dirty and polish them. Unexpectedly, this made Michael Jackson extremely angry. He explained that old frayed leather was exactly what he needed, if polishing the shoe would make it too slippery and he could not make the perfect moves.
- Michael Jackson likes to wear white socks for many reasons. Firstly, because at that time no one in black shoes wore white socks. Moreover, white socks will help to lighten and draw people’s attention to the movement of his feet while he dances.
How to draw Michael Jackson with easy drawings
You can draw more Anime Celebrities at: https://easydraweverything.com/how-to-draw-anime-celebrities/