Are you looking for “how to draw an orange“? – Don’t worry, today I’m going to show you how to easy to draw an orange in just 11 simple steps. But first, let’s find out some interesting information about this fruit.
8 great uses of oranges for human health
You always know oranges are rich in nutrients such as vitamin C, fiber, folate, antioxidants but very few calories and sugar. The following reasons will encourage you to eat this magical fruit daily to nourish the body.
- Keep your kidneys healthy: Help support your kidney function properly by consuming at least one orange per day. If you like orange juice, this is a great way to add citrate to slow the progression of kidney stones and may help reduce the risk of kidney disease.
- Helps slow down the aging process: Oranges prides itself on its strong anti-aging ability due to its high antioxidant content. Vitamin C protects the skin from the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays, stimulates collagen production, prevents melasma and skin inflammation.
- Make your heart healthier: Oranges are rich in potassium, a mineral that is essential for heart health. Low potassium levels can lead to abnormal heart rhythms, especially if you have heart disease. Potassium deficiency is a common problem nowadays, so it is very important reason to consume potassium rich foods. Oranges are one of those foods.
- Limit the ability of the virus to penetrate: Consuming foods rich in polyphenols can help you boost the immune system, thus helping to protect you from viral infections. Oranges contain lots of polyphenols which are an anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-carcinogenic and anti-proliferative agent.
- Increasing fiber intake: Fiber plays an important role in controlling high cholesterol levels, reducing the risk of atherosclerosis. Fiber can also help control type 2 diabetes. Oranges are high in fiber, so eating them regularly will help you increase your fiber intake and improve your overall health.
- Improve eye health: Our eyes are the most vulnerable organ than ever due to regular work, so we must be conscious of protection. Wearing glasses is not the only solution. Vitamin A-rich foods do this job better by not only protecting your vision, but also helping to prevent macular degeneration. Oranges are not the best source of vitamin A, but one cup of orange juice contains 8% of the daily recommended amount of vitamin A.
- Enhance brain function: Vitamin B9 in oranges promotes healthy brain development and enhances brain function. Pregnant women should include oranges in their diet plan because oranges help prevent babies from having neurological disorders.
- Support cure constipation
Learn how to draw an orange
This orange drawing tutorial includes 11 simple drawings step by step for beginners. Hope you enjoy it!
Learn how to draw fruits more