7 benefits of blackcurrants for health
Before learning how to draw blackcurrant, let’s discover about some of the benefits that they bring to human health:
- Anti-inflammatory effect: Anthocyanin extract, a group of polyphenols mainly found in blackcurrants. This extract will prevent the activation of inflammatory components in your immune system.
- Soothes the stomach and aids digestion: These berries are rich in flavonoids, which can reduce contractions in the digestive tract, making you feel more comfortable with flatulence or indigestion. Besides, the leaves of blackcurrant also help reduce diarrhea.
- Promote kidney health: Blackcurrant juice or blackcurrant tea has many good nutrients, providing antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, thereby preventing chronic kidney disorders. These drinks will protect your excretory system from inflammation and infection.
- Decreased cholestrol levels: Juices from this fruit are high in antioxidants, which prevent lipid oxidation in your body. This way, you can prevent the onset of obesity and chronic conditions like atherosclerosis and Alzheimer’s.
- Support eye disorder control: This anthocyanin compound from this berry helps improve vision functions by increasing blood flow in the nerves and eyes. Regular intake of anthocyanin-containing foods can reduce the rate of vision impairment or related symptoms in patients with glaucoma.
- Protect the health of the liver: Long-term abuse of alcohol will cause permanent damage to the structure and function of liver cells, thereby directly affecting the function of this part. Adding polyphenol-rich foods like blackcurrants to your diet can help you limit such adverse effects.
- Improve skin health: Blackcurrant seed oil also contains a good amount of fatty acids. This oil will inhibit inflammatory mediators in the skin, thereby nourishing and caring for the skin to become healthier without experiencing any side effects.
Learn how to draw blackcurrant with step by step drawings
Today, i will show you “how to draw blackcurrants” with my easy drawing guides. This drawing tutorial is comprised of 21 steps. Let’s draw!
You can learn how to draw fruits and berries more at: https://easydraweverything.com/fruits-and-berries/