Before learning how to draw Kakashi, let’s learn interesting facts about this character in the Naruto cartoon film!
Interesting facts about Kakashi
- Kakashi’s birthday is September 15.
- Kakashi graduated from the Shinobi Academy when he was only 5 years old and a year later, he became a Chuunin. This makes Kakashi the youngest Genin and Chuunin in Konoha’s history, surpassing even the legendary Sannin.
- By the time he was 10, Kakashi had reached Jonin level. He joined the Anbu team operating directly under the Hokage. Not long after, Kakashi was made the leader of this elite force.
- After receiving the Sharingan from Obito, Kakashi became known to everyone in the country. He completed his assassination missions so brilliantly that everyone recognized this talented shinobi even when he didn’t take off his mask.
- Kakashi created the Chidori technique when he was very young and even perfected it to the extreme in a short time. Later, Kakashi also “copy” how it works and can use the Rasengan. This detail makes Kakashi the only ninja who can use both of these extremely difficult levels.
- Kakashi has all 5 Chakra systems and both Yin/Yang elements.
- Kakashi used to “copy” more than 1000 different ninjutsu. Unfortunately, we only see a very small amount of them. In his arsenal, Kakashi also “defends” a series of sealing ninjutsu.
Easy to draw a Kakashi drawing
Let’s go, learn how to draw kakashi with me, now!
Hope you enjoy it!
You can learn how to draw anime characters more in my website!