Today, we will discover about deer behavior to better understand this animal, and then learn how to draw a deer.
Behavior of deer
- Deer species often live in groups of about 5-7, even dozens of them. Their main habitat is grassland, open forest where there are many trees, young grass, etc. its favorite food.
- Compared to the size of many other herbivores, deer are small and weak, so they are ideal prey for carnivores.
- That is also the reason why they form the habit of eating at night to avoid the pursuit of wild animals. During the day, they spend time resting, chewing food under the shade of the foliage.
- Because the amount of food does not change with the seasons, they often move their feeding range in a very stable trajectory.
- We have just learned about deer, deer with their reproductive characteristics as well as their behavior. It is known that this animal is currently under serious threat due to the increasing prevalence of poaching.
- So more than anyone, let’s together be aware and protect the animals that are at risk of being threatened as well as condemn the actions that threaten the animals of the bad guys to the authorities to let them know. measures can be taken to prevent these behaviors soon.
Easy to draw a deer with 16 easy step by step drawings
You can easy to draw a deer drawing for your art drawing collection below:
Hope you enjoy my drawing tutorials!