Cherries have many nutrients and vitamins, but there are precautions you need to know about this fruit to avoid food poisoning.
Cherry is native to Eastern Europe and Western Asia, where the climate is mild. Cherries grow in clusters when ripe, are red to dark red, the skin is smooth and glossy, the seeds are hard and very juicy. Cherry contains abundant nutrients so it is very popular in the US and Europe.
Great effect of cherries:
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, enhance overall health.
- Strengthen physical recovery.
- Protect cardiovascular, anti-stroke.
- Supporting the treatment of arthritis and gout.
- Sleep better.
- Supports intestinal digestion.
- Cherry has skin benefits.
Learn how to draw cherries