Interesting things about SpongeBob SquarePants you may not know
- The creator of SpongeBob: The creator of the SpongeBob character and also the director of this movie is Stephen Hillenburg – a former marine science lecturer and animator about the sea. And the characters in the movie have the same personality: naive, clumsy, crazy, eccentric… The topic of Fish is too common, so he thought of Sponge! And finally this “guy” SpongeBob has a very funny shape…
- Voiceover: Tom Kenny voices SpongeBob – high-pitched, nasal voice. Tom is a comedian who worked with Hillenburg in 1993 on the animated series Rocko’s Modern World. When SpongeBob started filming in 1999, Hillenburg remembered Tom and immediately gave him the voice of the bizarre “hero” of the sea.
- More waterproof: The SpongeBob character appeared in a TV episode for only about 10 minutes, but this time, on the big screen lasting 90 minutes, SpongeBob and his starfish friend Patrick “cool” have traveled a long time on the big screen. surface of the sea to save the crown of the opposite ocean king.
- The Bald King: The voice of the tough King is Jeffrey Tambor (who played in the Emmy Award-winning TV series Arrested Development). In the movie, the King of the Ocean lost his crown and had to reveal his bald head.
- Starfish Patrick: voiced by Bill Fagerbakke, he is a famous actor from the TV series Coach, has a natural deep voice, but has to “swallow” his voice when voicing SpongeBob’s overly “dumb” friend.
- Adults also like SpongeBob: Hillenburg said that “The movie keeps the natural childish instincts in life…When we get old, it’s hard to do that…”. Kenny added, “SpongeBob does things very positively and thinks every day is the best day…Everyone around him can be either happy or just…irritated!
- Underwater programmer: Kenny’s real-life wife, comedian Jill Talley, participates in voicing Karen – the programmer wife of the villainous and paranoid Plankton character. A computer appeared underwater? Do not ask why! Because logic doesn’t exist in movies. SpongeBob and his friends even started bonfires in the water, screamed and went to the beach to play!
Now, Learn how to draw cute Spongebob on Christmas
To help you prepare for the Christmas decorations. Today, I will show you how to draw Christmas Spongebob. You will easy to draw a Christmas Spongebob drawing with a tutorial drawing video or 10 step-by-step drawings below.
In addition to Spongebob, you can also learn how to draw many other cartoon characters during Christmas here: Christmas drawings.
Easy to draw Spongebob on Christmas with step-by-step video tutorial
Step-by-step drawings to follow and draw Christmas Spongebob