Interesting things about monkeys
Monkey are considered one of the closest “relatives” of mankind, and most of us believe we know monkeys well. However, the following information may surprise you with this intelligent, vivacious animal.
- Currently there are 264 species of monkeys.
- The monkey understand the meaning of bias. They also know how to consider things better than others.
- To communicate, monkeys use facial expressions, sounds, and body motions.
- Monkeys express sympathy and affection for their fellow humans by grooming each other.
- Squirrel monkeys can make more than 20 different sounds.
- Although they love to eat bananas but they never eat the skins of bananas.
- Monkeys are easily distinguishable from apes. Monkey has a tail, apes do not.
- Don’t try to touch a monkey, they don’t like that and may attack you.
- Monkeys are intelligent animals with an IQ of 174.
The monkey, officially known as Presbytis hosei canicrus, was listed as endangered by the International Union for Conservation of Nature, due to habitat loss due to agricultural development, mining, forest fires and due to excessive hunting. It is believed that this monkey lives only in the forest, northeast of Borneo, adjacent to the Indonesian island of Java.
So, do you want to draw a Cute Monkey?
Start by sketching an ellipse with a cross inside
The next step, we will sketch the head and an ear to the left of the lovely monkey
In step 3, we will draw parts of the monkey’s face
Outline body and a left arm
Next, draw a right hand of monkey and holding a banana
Continue, draw 2 legs (squatting position)
Draw a long and twisted tail. And a few additional drawing details
So we have finished the monkey drawing together
Finally, let color your artwork. Below are my results after a few minutes of drawing and coloring.